Scrolls of Enlightenment
- We must be before we can do, and we can do only to the extent which we are,
- And what we are depends upon what we think.
- Life is a Journey of unfoldment. What comes to us in the World without is what we already possess in the World within.
- Every thought you think is therefore a cause and every condition an effect; for this reason it is absolutely essential that you control your thoughts so as to bring forth only desirable conditions.
- The great fact is, that the source of all life and all power is from within. Persons, circumstances and events may suggest need and opportunities, but the insight, strength, and power to answer these needs will be found within.
- The Imagination gathers up the material by which the Mind weaves the fabric in which Your future is to be clothed. The Imagination is the light by which we can penetrate new Worlds of thought and experience.
- And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.
- Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people.
- The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.
- Never allow a person to tell you no who doesn’t have the power to say yes.
- If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.
- We can’t solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.
- Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.
- We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.
- How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.
- If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.
- Our lives are a sum total of the choices we have made.
- The quality of your life is the quality of your relationships.
- It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped.
- An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest
- We choose our joys and sorrows long before we experience them.
THE JOURNEY TO SUCCESS
Creating your path to success depends on you creating a firm foundation. Knowing what you want is only the beginning. Visualizing what you want and repeating affirmations makes your intentions stronger. Yet, this is not enough. So what is the secret to realizing your goals? Let’s walk the path together. As we walk the path step by step, I encourage you to write the answers to these questions: Step 1: Where are you now? What are your strengths, resources, What are your areas of improvement? Step 2: What do you want to achieve? What is important to you? Money, Relationships, and Having fun. Use your imagination to explore. List everything you want. Step 3: What do you really want? What lights you up and gets you excited? What is your heart’s desire?